I can hear my friends now. “Six??? That’s it??? That list is WAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than a measly SIX!”In no particularly order I now give you…Six Weird Things About Me
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I like dipping my french fries in my chocolate shake. I also like putting yellow mustard on my fries. (But not at the same time as the chocolate, ’cause that’s just gross.)
2. I have a peculiar talent for casually glancing around a store and pointing out something to someone and it’s the PERFECT THING for them and they never saw it.
3. I count stairs when I go up or down them, no matter how many times I’ve used the same stairs. I also used to hold my breath when I went up the stairs where I grew up.
4. I wear a full-blown, rhinestone-encrusted tiara all day on my birthday and on New Year’s Eve. I wear it to work, to the grocery store, wherever.
5. I like my Nacho Cheese Doritos and and Cheez-its cold. And I put my Junior Mints in the freezer.
6. When I’m really concentrating on something, I chew my tongue. I’ve done it since I was a small child.
Ok. That’s it. For now. *wink* Unfortunately I do not comment regularly on enough blogs for me to be able to tag anyone! So…if you’re reading this, consider yourself…